Cafe barrier system incorporating stainless steel posts, stainless steel connectors and banners (made to order). Incredibly user, pedestrian and environmentally friendly. Fully compliant with Local Authority and Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) requirements. Designed and specified for performance and longevity.
Each display requires 2 posts and 2 cross rails. Banners can be made to order.
Quick and easy to assemble – simple pictorial instructions and Allen keys provided
* Polished 3-series stainless steel throughout for excellent outdoor performance and high chip/scratch resistance
* Overall height less than 1000mm – complies with all local authority design requirements
* Upper cross rails with easy ‘clip-in’ attachment – intuitive quick-release operation
* Rigid lower cross rails ensure audible ‘tap’ and resistance for the visually impaired (fully DDA compliant)
* 14.4kg stanchions with 360mm diameter bases for optimum stability. Durable rubber base edges prevent damage to base and floor surfaces and allow ‘rolling’ rather than lifting
* Unique ‘smooth glide’ sliding ring: (1) helps to ‘spill’ wind gusts, improving stability (2) aids banner/cross rail installation and removal (3) keeps banner flat and (4) eliminates rattling and pole damage associated with metal variants if preferred
* All components are fully recyclable and designed for easy end of life breakdown
* Range of banner size and material options available (all banners are made to order). Please call us for more information.
* Flat packed with sectional cross rails for ease of distribution and storage
* Tape solution for own banner production – no stitching required
Available with a choice of standard banner materials - light block PVC (most popular), mesh PVC and polyester canvas.
Banner sizes available are as follows:
- Small: 838mm x 1005mm - to suit the 1200mm cross rail
- Medium: 838 x 1305mm - to suit the 1500mm cross rails
- Large: 838 x 1605mm - to suit the 1800mm cross rails